Welcome to The Motor Pool

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to The Motor Pool, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be part of The Motor Pool by signing in or creating an account.
  • Ensure to register with a .mil acct, or register from an installation with a known IP address.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
If you're having problems accessing your acct, watch this video to regain access. Contact us if you're having issues. Known issues: Internet Explorer (IE) 8 java verification code not visible, causing error "The security code you supplied did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again" Solution: On top of page Click on "Disable All content" or Access using a later browser on a different computer..

V/R,
The Motorpool Management

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Notification For New Replies On Your Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Chief-Guerra

Chief-Guerra

Website Founder

• Administrators
  • 740 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

This feature will add a new notification when someone replies to your topic.  This is a good way to keep track of your topic, either by email or notifications on top of site.

You can be enabled it at Profile->My Settings->Notification Options->Forums->Notify me when there are new replies to my topics and save the changes. Now anytime someone will reply to your topic/s you will receive a new notification letting you know about that fact showing who replied with the link to their posts and at which topic it was made.

Attached Files

x

Ordnance Coin

Posted Image

Buy Now close