Welcome to The Motor Pool

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to The Motor Pool, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be part of The Motor Pool by signing in or creating an account.
  • Ensure to register with a .mil acct, or register from an installation with a known IP address.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
If you're having problems accessing your acct, watch this video to regain access. Contact us if you're having issues. Known issues: Internet Explorer (IE) 8 java verification code not visible, causing error "The security code you supplied did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again" Solution: On top of page Click on "Disable All content" or Access using a later browser on a different computer..

V/R,
The Motorpool Management

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hip Times Issues From 1994 To Present

announcement

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 featherfisher

featherfisher

Site Contributor now retired

• Moderators
  • 1611 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

I have assembled a HIP Times Library from all issues I could locate and they are organized by year from 1994 to this year as new issues become available I will update from time to time. If you have an issue that is available and I missed archiving send it to me and I will include it in the files, Hope this helps some of you . Thanks from the Featherfisher It's located in the Heavy Tactical Section of Ground Equipment in the downloads- I will post a link in the quick future to this subject

#2 featherfisher

featherfisher

• Moderators
  • 1611 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

Here is the link: http://www.themotorp...994-to-present/

#3 senart

senart

Eagle

• The Motor Pool
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

If I count your list correctly you are missing these issues, as I understand from TACOM a few years ago there was no Mar 96 issue.

Attached Files

#4 featherfisher

featherfisher

• Moderators
  • 1611 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Senart

Thanks so very much! will update today! There are some gaps as you noted that over the years they did not get any issues out and sometime they are a little late

featherfisher aka Bob Smith

x

Ordnance Coin

Posted Image

Buy Now close