Welcome to The Motor Pool

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to The Motor Pool, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be part of The Motor Pool by signing in or creating an account.
  • Ensure to register with a .mil acct, or register from an installation with a known IP address.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
If you're having problems accessing your acct, watch this video to regain access. Contact us if you're having issues. Known issues: Internet Explorer (IE) 8 java verification code not visible, causing error "The security code you supplied did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again" Solution: On top of page Click on "Disable All content" or Access using a later browser on a different computer..

V/R,
The Motorpool Management

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Help!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 andrewsadler

andrewsadler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

This site has helped me out alot in my last unit and know as a section leader at my new unit! The problem is that alot of the time when I get on here a post is already answered and if it isnt even I am baffled. I went to download a service packet to use as a template for my own and it says I have not posted enough. This is a website that I know alot of us couldnt do without. Know is the website saying that since I lack the expertise or the years of experiance that I must randomly post so that I can still get the direction or ideas that I may need from time to time? I appreciate the site and 5 posts is not alot but wish I could have recieved a email letting me know about this new occurance so that I wasnt taken by surprise at the moment I needed the site for what it was created for...

#2 Chief-Guerra

Chief-Guerra

Website Founder

• Administrators
  • 766 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

andrewsadler,
A message is provided to new users in reference to your concern and is also posted on the main page of the forums as randum messages for all to read. It's too easy, you can submit a ticket to have your email address updated to a .mil or you can change it you self in your profile and wait until it is approved. Changing your email address to a .mil will solve all of your issues, especially when trying to download files and not having enoug posts. The five posts is really low and the intent here is to keep people from the outside from accessinf files they don't need.

V/R,
Chief Guerra

x

Ordnance Coin

Posted Image

Buy Now close