- View New Content
Welcome to The Motor Pool training database and access site. We strive to bring every training opportunity for all maintainers to utilize all in one consolidated area. If you don’t find something here that your maintainers need, let us know by contacting The Moderating Team
M1117 ASV CBT
Motor Pool - "How To"
Welcome to The Motor Pool Maintenance “How To” web pages. These topics will give you a general knowledge on the basic fundamentals pertaining to day to day maintenance operations. We strive to bring every training opportunity for all maintainers to utilize all in one consolidated area. If you don’t find something here that your maintainers need, let us know by contacting The Moderating Team
Active Divisions USAREUR CASCOM Divisions Integrated Divisions ARNG Divisions Sustainment Commands Cavalry Regiments AMC TACOM AMCOM ASCC US Navy US Marines US Airforce CORPS EAB Units
- Member Map
- Site Help
- IETMs Online
- Site Tips
- Ordnance Corps
Welcome to The Motor Pool
- Ensure to register with a .mil acct, or register from an installation with a known IP address.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
The Motorpool Management
Help Topic: Shoutbox
- Each member can have their own preferences such as "Hide Refresh Button" or "Disable Enter Key from sending the shout" (shouts can only be sent via the actual button instead, useful for large paragraph shouts!);
- If a member hovers their mouse over the corner of the global 'shout area', a double arrow appears. If a member clicks and drags that double arrow, they can resize the Shoutbox to their liking! Please note this feature is for the global shoutbox only
- Ability to use Smilies and BBCODE if the administrator allows them.
Shoutbox has several Quick Commands that can be used to make certain actions perform in a faster way, here is a list that explains how to use them properly:
- /announce [Announcement Text] - This will update the announcement in your Shoutbox without having to go to the Admin CP
- /archive - Launches the Shoutbox Archive window (only if member has permission to view it!)
- /ban [name] - This will ban a member from the Shoutbox (only moderators with correct permissions can use this command)
- /moderator member [id|name] - This will launch the appropriate moderator options for that particular member
- /moderator shout [id] - This will launch the appropriate moderator options for that particular shout
- /prefs - This will launch the Preferences window
- /prune [x] - This can be used by only those that have ACP access and will prune all shouts older than [x] days. If no number is entered, a security message will pop-up so you do not accidently wipe the whole shoutbox. /prune 0 will remove all shouts.
- /refresh - This will refresh the Shoutbox (useful if you have your refresh button hidden)
- /unban [name] - This will unban a member from the Shoutbox (only moderators with correct permissions can use this command)